I’d like to tell you a few tricks about curly hair care. I want to share with you some of my secrets that help me to have nice curls. I know, most people think that if you have curly hair is easy to maintain and that it always looks flawless. Yet ,the truth is that only possessors of curly hair know how complicated is the process by which you keep your hair attractive.
Here are some tricks that work without too much effort to have a beautiful curly hair.
1. Haircut in stairs give a very nice curly hair. Gives volume and highlights each loop separately.
2. Use more conditioner for a shiny and healthy hair. The conditioner gives a neat and tidy. Apply the conditioner throughout hair length and let it five minutes then wash your hair and then apply a conditioner that does not rinse off, for healthy curls.
3. Hair masks are essential for any type of hair, especially for curly or wavy hair.
4. I usually leave my hair to dry naturally. Loops look the most beautiful when it dries slowly, without using the hair dryer.
5. We all know that hair dye is very harmful for our hair. And for curly hair it is even worse because the hair dye burns the hair and, over time, destroys the loops. However, if you have your hair already dyed, make sure to use moisturizing balm and masks as often as you can.
It’s amazing to spend your free time with your sister. We decided to do this photoshooting with a talented photographer Emmanuelle Kus.
For this photoshooting we chose to wear comfy outfits.
Definitely, we have come to the deduction that is truly worth investing in a good pair of jeans. It’s amazing to wear a well-cut pair of denim and feel comfortable at the same time. Wearing crop tops helps to make jeans look more grown up as well as making it look cheeky. We like the jeans which makes the legs longer and the belly flatter. 😀
Somewhere in an article I read a few golden rules of Suzy Radcliffe, founder of Radcliffe Denim, the first British designer jeans brand, how can you find the perfect pair of jeans. Since we take into consideration this guide we can say that we’re wearing the perfect jeans.
– First of all, try on as many different brands and pairs as possible. Find a store that has lots of different brands, grab every pair in your size and try everything on.
– Try different sizes – measurement differences are very subtle. So if you think you are a size 28 waist, also try a 27 and a 29.
– Always think about comfort. What you don’t want is a pair of jeans that makes you want to change out of them the minute you get home into something more comfortable. A great pair of jeans should not only look good but be as comfortable and which will contour to your shape.
There are styles suited to different body types. Our favorite types of jeans are : High waist, Boyfriend, Bootcut and Slim. We will recommend some good store where you can find your perfect jeans. Our favorite shops are : Pull and Bear, Bershka, Zara, H&M, T.K. Maxx and Stradivarius.
High waist jeans : Denim Co.
Crop top : Tommy Hilfiger
Ripped boyfriend jeans : Denim Co.
Crop top: Bershka
Photographer: Emmanuelle Kus / Photographer http://emmanuellekus.com/
The Rolling Donut : http://www.therollingdonut.ie/
Location: Dublin, Ireland